Friday, July 1, 2011

Mommy Brain

I've heard of this phenomenon and thought it was a joke, but its totally real. You try to yell at your dog, but use your husband's name instead (dirty look) or drop your brand spankin new expensive smart phone 3 times in less than 5 minutes (another dirty look). I swear the thing JUMPED right out of hand. Thrice! Today I have finally accepted that I am living in Crazytown, population 1 1/2.

I came to work this morning without any eye make-up on and left my phone at home. BUT I got 2 loads of laundry done and put away, rearranged above the kitchen cabinets, got the flowers watered and the pups fed all before 9 am. So I feel I am faring pretty well in this half-witted OCD nesting world I am stuck in. I might have forgotten my best friend's last name, but at least my closets are organized.

1 comment: